How to Help
Want to make a donation? We are always pleased to accept donations for materials and funds. Your generosity helps make our community so special. Consider making a donation in honor of a friend or teacher, or in memory of someone special. Another wonderful opportunity is to sponsor a class or meeting in honor of a child’s birthday.
Do you have materials that can help make our program even better?
The following items are needed. Please contact us if you are able to donate any of these supplies:
- Arts and crafts supplies
- Jewish games
- Raffle prizes
- Soccer goals
- Playground equipment
- Other outdoor sports equipment
- Storage unit for balls
- Playground ground cover
- Outdoor equipment paint
- Exercise mats
- Folding tables and chairs
Thank you to the organizations and individuals who have generously helped support our programs:
Click Here to Contact Us.
Todah Rabah, thank you so much!
There are so many ways that you can help make West Valley CHAI an even bigger success. Here are a few of the ways you can help by volunteering your time:
- Practice Hebrew reading with children
- Help supervise children in the playground
- Read Jewish stories to children
- Lead music
- Help build and decorate the Sukkah
- Help teach songs to the children for the Chanuka performance at the Topanga Mall
- Lead art projects
- Assist in the classroom
- Photograph the wonderful programs that take place!
- Lead sports and outdoor games
- Help fix up the playground
- Help with carpool supervision
- Event coordination
- Administrative assistance
If you have a skill you would like to share that is not mentioned here, just Contact Us and we will find a way to use your talents! We appreciate your involvement!
Spread the Word
Tell your friends and family about us! We are counting on your help to reach the community!